Thank you for being part of the Petroleum Agency SA (PASA) online community. To realise the power of the online community and ensure the best experience for all stakeholders, we have established Online Collaboration Rules (Rules) to guide participation.
This Laserfiche Discussions is a communication tool, which provides a platform for you to solicit advice from stakeholders, benefit from their experience, and participate in an ongoing conversation. Users can start discussions or ask questions for the entire community, or they can create content within public or private groups and the platform allows for all centralized communications in a secure discussion thread
By joining this community, you:
- Acknowledge that you have read and understood the Rules; and
- Agree to comply with these Rules.
If you disagree with any part of these Rules, please do not use the website. PASA is not responsible for the opinions and information posted on this platform.
Noteworthy, PASA reserve the right to:
- Change these Rules at any time and therefore recommend that you review the Rules regularly.
- Suspend or terminate participation or membership in this community for anyone who violates the Rules.
- Review, edit or remove user-created content at will and without notice, and to delete content and accounts.
All participants must observe the following rules:
- Be thoughtful, polite, and respectful when you post announcements, discussions, question and answers.
- Make sure that your comments are relevant, useful, and appropriate.
- Respond to the specific issues mentioned in the question directly and clearly, and try to provide enough information to solve the problem. Responses that do not contribute to the conversation because they are inappropriate or off-topic will be removed.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, libellous, slanderous or illegal materials or comments are strictly prohibited. Rudeness, negativity, personal attacks, harassment, bullying or cruelty is also prohibited.
- Provide information that is clear and understandable to enable others to answer your question.
- Comply with all laws; in particular, be cautious as to not infringe the intellectual property rights of anyone else.
- Do not challenge or attack others. The discussion and comments are meant to stimulate conversation not to create contention. When you respond to a question, you are adding to the conversation.
- Participants must observe the following etiquette
- All participants must observe the following etiquette:
- Include a signature tag on all messages.
- State concisely and clearly the topic of your comments in the subject line. This allows members to respond more appropriately to your posting and makes it easier for members to search the archives by subject.
- The information that you share on this site may be used by others. Do not post information that you wouldn’t want to make public or that may undermine the integrity of the site
- Posting information is voluntary.